Another LSR BUSA record set TODAY!!!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Congrats Bill Warner on smashing the 1-Mile record AGAIN....290MPH TODAY!!!!

Bill-Warner-02.jpg

Just think how fast it would be if it was RED!

HOLY COW that is fast, fast, fast

Okay, we all know that this is "busa powered" but I'm wondering how much of it is. Like is it turbo'd, or just geared, etc?

I'm just curious.

Good lord!!!!!! I would love to get access to the list of parts and specs of that bike just to see all the numbers!!

where was the run at? + how much does a run at cool air morning hrs air quality differ from heat of the day?

I went 291 m.p.h yesterday on my '11 Busa but it only took me 1/2 a mile. Maybe because its white :cheerleader: I would have a video but i forgot to turn on my GoPro :laugh:

I would think its turbo'd with the Garrett sponsor sticker on the side.

It's got to be 600+ hp to make that speed, maybe higher.

Okay, we all know that this is "busa powered" but I'm wondering how much of it is. Like is it turbo'd, or just geared, etc?

I'm just curious.

It's turbo. Rcc super ultra kit. It's still completely a Busa, just has diffrent bodywork on it for aerodynamics.

Nice numbers.... anyone know the top number for a bike that looks like a bike? No disrespect, but that thing isn't going down the highway anytime soon.

So what is the top speed for a factory bodywork bike? 225? 250? Obviously just hanging on becomes the issue..

How long did it take someone to get that speed?

This run was done in 1-Mile!

I'm just curious.

Most of the goodies everyone dreams about are on it: Video: Ride Along on a 311-MPH Motorcycle | Autopia | Wired.com

where was the run at? + how much does a run at cool air morning hrs air quality differ from heat of the day?

Loring AFB Maine....shut down after the 1-Mile traps!

Would have went 300 if it was orange.

Sent from my busa!

Actually, I believe he miscounted and ran in 5th gear......next time maybe he'll hit 6th and run the number...

Nice numbers.... anyone know the top number for a bike that looks like a bike? No disrespect, but that thing isn't going down the highway anytime soon.

So what is the top speed for a factory bodywork bike? 225? 250? Obviously just hanging on becomes the issue..

Actually, that would be Bill's old "streetbike" that he built before this one. He went 278MPH in 1-Mile on that... :laugh:

Brocks Performance: Bill Warner / Team Wild Bros. Racing Sets Land Speed Record at 278

The fastest I've seen so far.....
Mile- 256.79 MPH on a Turbo Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

I might be wrong, but that bike is considered an open wheel motorcycle, I'd have to check but he has a fairing or naked bike that ran 275. Bill and friends have worked very hard for these numbers and deserves a butt load of respect. Went down hard in shut down last year. Glad to see him back at it.

Congrats Bill Warner :bowdown:

Back