Another joins the flock

G

Hello all. My name's Jim and as of today I'm the proud owner of a new 2000 Blue/Silver Hayabusa. I had money down on a ZX12R but couldn't go through with it for several key reasons, especially price (ZX12R out-the-door would have been $2100 more).

I also have a 99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 that's heavily modified. I'll have a VERY potent and fun filled garage.

I'm glad to find this site and can't wait to start pouring through the hundreds and hundreds of posts to find out the hot tips for modifications, tuning and accessories.

Let me apologize in advance for any "newbie" questions I may end up posting!

Jim

Welcome aboard,im also kinda new to the site but have a busa the last year.Your really going to enjoy looking back trough the posts,as i did, coz these guys really know there stuff. HAVE FUN.

I've been a faithful lurker here for about five months and just recently joined myself.
If you have spare time, be sure to dig into the archives on this site. Lots of laughs and great info.

Welcome to the "Brethran of Busa". This site as well as the Busa will become addictive. I hit the site during lulls at work, when I get home, after the wife gives up the computer and in between rides.

Great info here, very knowledgable riders of all kinds. Enjoy!!

Back