Another Ebay Scammer

eynlai

Registered
Sad to admit I got taken for on eBay.  Sent payment 9/14/06 of $160 on a agreed upon bulk price via email.  I sent 4 emails since, no response.  I already opened up a dispute with Paypal, and may have to do so with my credit card company.

Beware of:
* Full Speed Parts
* aka Julio Valdiva
* or payments in Paypal to fullspeedparts@yahoo.com

I guess the ratings in eBay don't mean squat.  Likely something this guy drummed up himself, or some of his friends.  

Just wanted to make all here aware and to steer clear of sending this guy a single penny.

Definetly go though the credit card company ask for the disputes department.

You are way better off. Good luck bro.

paypal might try and leave you high and dry like the other said, pursue it with you credit card companys, maybe even threaten him with his state attonery generals office.

I really think the best route is through your credit card company. If you file a fraud report you should get your money back.

Thanks for the heads up.

Been there done that. Paypal's version of a money back guarantee is this. IF the seller has money sitting in their Paypal account balance they will refund your money. That's it. How many scam artists are going to leave a paypal balance? right, none. That makes the paypal Money Back Guarantee not worth the bandwidth the letters take up.
paypal is NOT a bank. They have NO power to withdraw anything unless it is user authorized. They are a broker.
That's why I pay with my CC thru paypal. This way I know if there is a problem I call Visa, tell them who what when where and how, give them Paypal Transaction #'s and my money is returned within 24 hours.
I would suggest you call the credit card Co. Now.
I would suggest EVERYBODY use their credit card thru Paypal. This way you ARE protected.

Hope it works out for you...I use my CC to pay for all my PayPal...they should take care of this for you
wink.gif

This is why I've never used E-bay and very hesitant on ever using it unless it's through a vendor I am already fully aware of.

(eynlai @ Sep. 19 2006,22:59) Sad to admit I got taken for on eBay.  Sent payment 9/14/06 of $160 on a agreed upon bulk price via email.  I sent 4 emails since, no response.  I already opened up a dispute with Paypal, and may have to do so with my credit card company.

Beware of:
* Full Speed Parts
* aka Julio Valdiva
* or payments in Paypal to fullspeedparts@yahoo.com

I guess the ratings in eBay don't mean squat.  Likely something this guy drummed up himself, or some of his friends.  

Just wanted to make all here aware and to steer clear of sending this guy a single penny.
They were doing good to this point, and got tons of stuff on there now! I was thinking about getting a spare wheel from em!Thanks for the heads up
rock.gif

Past Month      Past 6 Months  Past    12 Months  
positive  236                 1259                         1962  
neutral      1                     14                             23  
negative    1                     11                             12

ebay is becoming a shid stain on the net as well as paypal. they're just out to get their dough and dont give a damn about yours. customer service is non existant. and if somehow someway you do happen to get their phone number, they never answer it. scammers are also a big problem. oh well what the hell can you do but just wait til someone creates something better.
rant.gif

Back