An Indian Perspective

F=MA

Donating Member
Registered
The Hayabusa recently became available in India. Here's a video I stumbled across of a test ride. :laugh:

This is a country where >99% of motorcycles are at or less than 350cc.

b.t.w. 12.5 lakh is rougly $25k U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many people in India can afford a $25K US motorcycle. I have always heard that India was a very poor country.
Guess like everywhere, there are always a few "haves" amongst the masses of "have nots".

I wonder how many people in India can afford a $25K US motorcycle. I have always heard that India was a very poor country.
Guess like everywhere, there are always a few "haves" amongst the masses of "have nots".

India as a whole is poor when compared to the U.S. - though they're relatively wealthy when compared to neighbor Nepal.

Keep in mind though if just 10% of 1.3 billion Indians are wealthy we're talking about 130 million people...about 40% of the population of the U.S.

Accident of birth...in India, this is the difference between the person who is going to live in this "house", and the people you see building it.

4182111625_51bb327c8e_o.jpg

lol, killed the yamaha. the guy probably didn't know how to pull a wheelie, nothing else in india has the power to do it.

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, one of my hero's. associate of a friend, almost met
him 1x.
Great vid, thanks

chandra_uc.gif

Last edited:
Back