An Epic Problem

Something I saw elsewhere, perhaps you can answer this troubling question:

"I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my busa next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?"

If its under warranty, take it back the dealer. You dont want my opinion on the other.

no no no...
it's meant to be a joke-- like you think you know where the original poster is going with the subject-- but then WHAM the true question!

arghhh

Well I have been in both situations and the bike was the easier fix of the two. Just sayin.

Whew for a minute there I thought you really had a problem.
A little leak ain't nothing to worry about. I'm sure it'll be an easy fix.

You can't joke about someone's girlfriend like that, doesn't matter if she's your wife~!~ :moon:

:rofl:

i felt so bad for you as i was reading it then you hit me at the end.....off to the corner you go:moon::laugh::laugh::laugh: should be an easy fix lol

I agree with the above! But I had this type of crap happen to me seriously! Not a fun experience and my gut was right! Get the valve cover fixed! But off to the corner you go!:rulez::laugh:

I want my click back.:moon:

That's a good one, though. You got me too.:banghead:

I had your first problem for real so I was feeling pretty bad for you until the end! Good that its just a joke and that none of the members confessed to gettin with your wife before reading the whole thing through....:whistle:

Back