America's new supreme leader can't be that bad?

T
Now you did it !! You said bad things about Biden! OMG !!

The fact also remains DJT doesn't have small hands and he addressed that topic a long time ago.

Meanwhile... Some people think Biden is clean enough to be president. That point alone has me wondering how powerful the MSM and DOJ is with hiding the truth.
Donald dump has small hands dont lie.

....and he's pissing off Melania by changing out all her interior decoration ideas....that's never a good idea based on my experience.

He could be out looking for wife number 4 if he isn't careful.

I guess you didn't research whether or not that is true... TDS has no cure...
You need to learn to take a joke man. Loosen up! This whole thread I posted was a joke. No need to turn your oddly confused and frustrated love towards trump back on to me! It cool I dont judge ;).

You need to learn to take a joke man. Loosen up! This whole thread I posted was a joke. No need to turn your oddly confused and frustrated love towards trump back on to me! It cool I dont judge ;).
Loosen up you say? Loosen up while the election is stolen? Loosen up while China Joe installs the most liberal extreme idiots he can find? The covid bill is a joke... 726 billion to foreign interest? Who is responsible for that money? No... I won't loosen up until the swamp is drained though I wonder if that is possible without bloodshed first. Every where you look the crooks have infiltrated or lied about something important as it regards the safety and security of this nation.

Quote of the day from some guy named Lance.

Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people. Stupidity is when you can't tell the difference. Their are 2 kinds of people in this world, those that think the government are doing things in their best interest, and people that actually think.

Back