Americade 2007 Pics+Stories

damn, sorry I missed all of ya'll, That definately would have been a better time than walking around the ocean of bodies and goldwings.
Maybe if I come down to Daytona for bike week next year...

lurk.gif
great pics, need to make the connection in Va. and make the spring bash at the gap. It's a blast.
super.gif

If you are up for Daytona we split a house and gas between whomever goes,transport you and you bike or just your bike if you wan to fly down, pool, garage, large screen tv etc... Get in early it makes the plans go easier. Small deposit before end of summer will be required this year to cover our butts...

Got my damn sticker, took some time, the shop had to call Boston to verify legality of the headlights etc... Dink!!!

Had fun, be there again next year... Managed a tad over 160 MPH on 87 at night, I uhhh needed to pass John, he was not killing enough of the bugs...

Rode the CAN AM Spyder, handling is very quadlike, you really cannot upset the thing, it goes where you point it. The test ride got up to 84 MPH in some twisty off camber corners and the thing sticks. Clutchless up and down shifts through all the gears, no problems. Hardest part is there is no front brake lever, the brakes are linked and all run off of the foot pedal and they are touchy...

Great pics, Thanks for sharing!! I was supposed to go with my Brother in law and Father in law with there Harleys. But my father had a stroke on Wednesday so that ruined that trip. Next year! looks like and sounded like ALOT of fun!!

beerchug.gif

Sue and I had a great time and like some of you the only Busa's I saw were parked with no riders or they were flying low the other way on the back roads. Did run into and hung out a little with one member from here a big HI to ZX Turtle! OK hanging my head now ... copied some member phone numbers down but they don't do ya a dam bit of good if you leave them on the desk at home next to the computer...

Back