Amazing thing happened today + update on Willie!!

dk55belair

Registered
I checked the dragons website to get a map and ride out there this weekend. There on the homepage was a post about a rider crashing on the skyway and finding a necklace. I just got off the phone with a nice lady name Julie in Illinois and she found Willie's necklace.
He was so excited.

I got the one from Blanca Busa today and it is so cool too. I cant wait to go see him and give him both of them.

Small world.

137.jpg

What are the odds? Glad it was found and Blanca sent such a nice gift. I know it will give him a boost.

That is just incredible.
Really what are the odds that the very day you get one I sent the original is found ?
There is a God...:bowdown:

It's been a while since an update.

Willie says hello to everyone and he is looking forward to the Fall Bash and seeing you all. He is walking a little bit without his walker and has a visit with the eye dr tomorrow. The doublevision hasnt improved much.

Good news, Brother Willie just told me he hasnt smoked since April 22nd and he has lost 57 lbs since that day.

He wants to come visit me and in his words... "give my Busa a hug for not killing me".

I have laughed my :moon: off tonight

It's been a while since an update.

Willie says hello to everyone and he is looking forward to the Fall Bash and seeing you all. He is walking a little bit without his walker and has a visit with the eye dr tomorrow. The doublevision hasnt improved much.

Good news, Brother Willie just told me he hasnt smoked since April 22nd and he has lost 57 lbs since that day.

He wants to come visit me and in his words... "give my Busa a hug for not killing me".

I have laughed my :moon: off tonight

Continued thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!! And that is such a great story about the necklace...I'm late replying to it, but I'm so glad it was recovered and returned to it's rightful owner :thumbsup:

Incredible news...weird how things happen the way they do. Best wishes for continued progress in Willie's recovery. Will be good to see him up and around at Fall Bash! :thumbsup:

Back