AMA/Prostar Finals on SPEED

DAB

Registered
AMA/Prostar recently announced that a one-hour broadcast of the World Finals will air on SPEED at 3 p.m. Eastern time Sunday, December 4. The show will be repeated at 3 a.m. and 1 p.m. on December 6 and again at 4 a.m. December 23.

The AMA/Prostar World Finals is considered the most prestigious event in all of motorcycle drag racing and has been searching for a broadcast home for much of its 15-year heritage. In 2004, the organization took a step to the line when it announced that the entire season would be broadcast on the Outdoor Channel, and a 30-minute show would highlight the World Finals on ESPN2.

Cool ill have something to watch on tv,,,, since ill be buried in snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Leaving in an hour for Gainesville .... will be in Ocala (15~20 miles south of G-Ville) for Saturday night.
Have a Hooters and Winghouse close by.
Give me a ring if you came up/down this way...the wife and I should be up there by 9PM.
My cell # is under my profile.
wink.gif

The guys from speed stayed at our hotel, very nice guys. We tried to give them as much help as we could, like where people were in the pits and what not, hopefully they come back.

Back