Am I the first to see this?

84Ninja

Registered
Did anyone notice the "S"-shaped ecru silver part of the paint. I was looking at the bike and trying to logicize its design. (S for Suzuki of course)

GSX1300R_Copper.jpg

I never noticed, it either, but now that you mention it, it seems almost obvious. Nice find!

never saw that!  That is cool.  I do wonder if it was truly intentional or just a neat interpretation?

pretty cool...now i'll be looking for new things all the time
laugh.gif

I know that the Japanese are usually very detail-oriented so I knew there had to be a logical idea for the paint design... I was looking at a photo of the copper model that I've just bought, inspecting the design very closely becoming familiar with the bike (My 1st Hayabusa) and then it appeared in front of me. The big swoopy "S". Maybe its supposed to represent a nice sweeping road as well! I love when designs have multiple levels to them. Its also shows you how we can interpret things in vastly different ways.

I see a falcon in the '08 graphics, anyone else? The falcon's head is thrusting forward on the lower fairing (where the character/Hayabusa logo is printed) and the forward edge of the wing bend is along the side of the nose fairing.

Back