ALTERNATIVE TO LEATHERS

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Hey peeps, does anyone have a good lead or a source for a NON-LEATHER drag strip approved racing suit? ie; like Joe rocket or something? IM 6' 250+/-
whistling.gif
and i hate the way leathers fit me......ya ya i know DIET(working on that
rofl.gif
). is there such a thing out there that is drag strip approved? i heard there was but i want expert opinions. thx

Depends on the track you run.... NHRA requires "Leather" some tracks are a bit more liberal on "rule interpretation" but IMO it is to the detriment of the rider (especially if you crash) Mesh or textile jackets do not fare so well from what I have seen.. Yes they offer protection but they melt, and come apart at the seams..

Dude you are not fat Please and Joe Rocket does make leathers that will fit
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
bro thx for the vote of confidence, but i have what you would call a "dickydo" my belly sticks out futher than my d!cky do.......but maybe theres another problem there
sad.gif
........anyways i just HATE how uncomfortable leather suits are, if i could go a different route id be set
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I`m 6' and 265LB and I have Alpinestars 1 piece suit. They make even bigger size.

I`d avoid textile suit anyway. You have to crash once to believe.

ok where did you find leathers for 6'4" and 300 lbs I have been looking for my nephew could not find any. did you have them custom made if so who ?

Back