Alpinestars Stage 2 piece racing suit w/ knee puck

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
LINKY

I found this one on my local craigslst. What do you guys think? is it worth the money? I can`t find any online like that, it might be discontinued..

New with tags it says. Still I think a little high. But better then new price or the $5000 your topic states.

(06BUSA @ Apr. 26 2007,09:flamethrowing:) New with tags it says. Still I think a little high. But better then new price or the $5000 your topic states.
ohhhh.... my bad... Maybe moderators can fix it, I can`t. $500.00 of course.

$5K no. $500.00 yes. I paid that for a Joe Rocket Jacket, no pants. Want to say that's about what I paid for my two piece textile JR Alter Ego textile.

DSC03061__Small_.JPG

I would ask to see it in person. If you like it, make a cash offer. Something like that, I like to put a wad of twenties in their hand and say "This is my offer, count it." 9 times out of 10, if it is a decent offer, they will accept it as they don't want to give the money back once it is in their hand. I am thinking $340-$380 range for an offer.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Apr. 26 2007,11:39)
(06BUSA @ Apr. 26 2007,09
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) New with tags it says. Still I think a little high. But better then new price or the $5000 your topic states.
ohhhh.... my bad... Maybe moderators can fix it, I can`t. $500.00 of course.
It's all good bruder
laugh.gif

(Shanling @ Apr. 26 2007,09:39) I would ask to see it in person. If you like it, make a cash offer. Something like that, I like to put a wad of twenties in their hand and say "This is my offer, count it." 9 times out of 10, if it is a decent offer, they will accept it as they don't want to give the money back once it is in their hand. I am thinking $340-$380 range for an offer.
Great advise...
smile.gif
I was thinking about 350-400 myself.

(Shanling @ Apr. 26 2007,13:39) I would ask to see it in person. If you like it, make a cash offer. Something like that, I like to put a wad of twenties in their hand and say "This is my offer, count it." 9 times out of 10, if it is a decent offer, they will accept it as they don't want to give the money back once it is in their hand. I am thinking $340-$380 range for an offer.
Sounds reasonable to me. But then, I'm not the one selling it huh?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

For what it's worth. I talked to the owner of TrackAddix and he told me that any one-piece for less than $1,000 is probably not worth buying. If you have a "get off" a cheaper suit won't provide the protection that you'll wish that you had.

He's sold on Vanson. Told me their racers have survived 100+ get offs wearing Vanson's without a scratch...

Just passing along what "Pappa Dean" told me earlier this month.

Here's their website: http://trackaddix.com

Back