almost ready have some questions need advice

sailortrash

Registered
Sold my turbo gsxr about 6 months ago was ready to buy a busa but found some property and picked up a 99 vfr instead. Really wanted the busa but financially just couldn't do it. Any way about a 3 weeks ago some one broke in to my house and stole the vfr my antique gun and my knife collection along with tvs computers stereo equipment....... A whole lot of my stuff really pissed me off. On the flip side of that My insurance company will now pay me for the stuff most of which I was going to get rid of any way bc my new place is much smaller and will give me a much better price than I would have gotten any way. So now I can actually buy a new busa outright at least when the ins company pays me.:laugh: Well now that I have biotched enough here are my questions. What is the best full system exhaust for the 08-09 busa? Doea the "C" mode give you any more fuel economy or make tires last longer? If I put a full system on the busa will I need to also put a power commander on it? Will a power commander eliminate the power modes? I want to turn the busa into a hyper tourer and take it cross country. What would you guys recommend that I equip the bike with. How much power can the charging system put out for other gear (heated hand grips, gerbing heated gear, radar detector, gps) Any help /advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Jared

Back