Allow me to introduce...

Ooo, one more thought. If you ever decide to go back to a bus
laugh.gif
sadnews.gif
I hook ya up
hello.gif

On the performance note. How does she handle. I have heard alot about those bikes but I then hear all you are paying for is the name and not what it can do.. But other than that I likey..
beerchug.gif

thank you very much for the kind words all, and thanks MC!
beerchug.gif
I couldn't leave this place even if I wanted to, "Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

Get a gel seat. You won't last long on a long ride.

--Wag--

Thanks all. Unfortunately no blue ones twotonevert.  She handles like she is hardwired to my cortex, the transission from left to right hard on my way home was awe inspiring.  Mike Velasco (former AMA superbike mechanic) is the gentleman that helped me set up the suspension before I even left the dealer.  Just amazing handling, I am taking corners about 20 mph faster than on my Busa without getting that "approaching the edge" feeling.  No, the power is not the same (about 145rwhp stock), but it is so buttery smooth and the torque curve so flat that you can almost lay the throttle down with abandon.  She just loves to wheelie out of corners with only a medium to firm throttle hand.  My face was hurting from laughing so hard inside my helmet.  My 20 minute ride home stretched to two hours.  My wife did not know I was coming home with a new bike, she was at first upset a little.  But then she came out to the garage and stared at her, she was speechless.  Pics do not do this bike justice, in person the compact size and feathery weight come across very well.  The deep red makes her look like she is just ready to rip.  The sound is so breathtaking when revving through the gears and burbling and popping on overrev. Words fail me.
bowdown.gif
I'm cheesing with you brother
cool.gif
I'm happy for ya
ThumbsUp.gif
That single side swingarm is sick
laugh.gif

You know you don't need the stick around speech
tounge.gif

chris

--Wag--
Rode her for over two hours yesterday and had no comfort problems to speak of, the riding position is definetly more compact but that placed a lot less weight on my wrists than my busa due to my stature (5'7"). I found her very comfortable as long as I maintained my grip with my knees. Loving it. the handling is amazing, granted, I had an expert in the field set her up even before anyone sat on her. Mike Velasco has been tuning bikes longer than I have been alive. He asked me a plethora of questions for about 20 mins, then set her up from front to rear and handed me the keys. My corner speeds are very high with very little effort.
woot.gif

--Wag--
Rode her for over two hours yesterday and had no comfort problems to speak of, the riding position is definetly more compact but that placed a lot less weight on my wrists than my busa due to my stature (5'7").  I found her very comfortable as long as I maintained my grip with my knees.  Loving it.  the handling is amazing, granted, I had an expert in the field set her up even before anyone sat on her.  Mike Velasco has been tuning bikes longer than I have been alive.  He asked me a plethora of questions for about 20 mins, then set her up from front to rear and handed me the keys.  My corner speeds are very high with very little effort.  
woot.gif
I switched bikes with my buddy who had a 1098s b/c he wanted to hear his exhaust, and it was surprisingly comfortable. I wouldn't say it was as comfy as the busa, but I was WAY comfier than my gsxr 750. I was on edge the whole time I was on it, though. Scared I was gonna scratch it.

congrats on the new mistress
beerchug.gif
that is a nice looking ride

Lets see here.... You sold your Falcon, so you could buy a Duc?  
rock.gif

And you wanna hang out with us?  
whistling.gif

Like we'd kick a fellow rider to the curb, you know your always welcome here at the oRg.

(And I was Just jk my Brother, Thats a good looking ride even if it is a Duc...)

No fellas, that was not a leak, that was excess water left over from the wash and polish job.
cool.gif

Back