All the shopping was done so I went...

Good day for a little ride no doubt. We had Christmas with Pams family today and mine tomorrow. If the weather is OK how about a ride on the 31st.I need to turn over 30000 by the end of the year, I just lack 60 or so. My new chain and sprockets are on, the engine coolant has been changed and all is good with my bike now. I am ready to put some more miles on her. Give me a call. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Tim
smile.gif

Thanks for posting... looks like a great place to ride. I have been riding around here, but its hard to find company when the temp is below 35F. A bit chilly but I have the roads to myself... LOL.

Good day for a little ride no doubt.  We had Christmas with Pams family today and mine tomorrow. If the weather is OK how about a ride on the 31st.I need to turn over 30000 by the end of the year, I just lack 60 or so. My new chain and sprockets are on, the engine coolant has been changed and all is good with my bike now. I am ready to put some more miles on her.  Give me a call.  Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Tim  
smile.gif
thumb_up.gif
Let's have lunch Thursday or Friday...

looks like someone had more fun than I did this week. My bike is safely nestled in against the snow and single digit temps of winter.

Hey Don, that valley that reminds you of Cades Cove looks familiar.

Is that the road you took me down when I rode up with Stephan?

Anyway, I am jealous of all the curves you have to ride on.

Nice pics and Merry Christmas.

Hey Don, that valley that reminds you of Cades Cove looks familiar.

Is that the road you took me down when I rode up with  Stephan?

Anyway, I am jealous of all the curves you have to ride on.

Nice pics and Merry Christmas.
Not quite, the road we were on was near Tellico Plains.  This place is about four miles from my house.

Look,s like a good ride. I did the same thing, but just 50 miles. Yea, where is sale creek? I live in sevierville myself.

Good day for a little ride no doubt.  We had Christmas with Pams family today and mine tomorrow. If the weather is OK how about a ride on the 31st.I need to turn over 30000 by the end of the year, I just lack 60 or so. My new chain and sprockets are on, the engine coolant has been changed and all is good with my bike now. I am ready to put some more miles on her.  Give me a call.  Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Tim  
smile.gif
thumb_up.gif
Let's have lunch Thursday or Friday...
Thursday sounds good to me. I will call you Wednesday.

Great pics.. thanks!

And yes I am extremely jealous...

Not that you have riding weather..but that you have that GORGEOUS scenery!
bowdown.gif

Visting this site in the winter
guns.gif
thumb_up.gif
is self torcher. Everybody south of the mason dixie line is rubbing it in!!!!!

Back