All oRg Sponsors......

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I have a neat shiney new trailer that needs some character. I would be more than happy to advertise your business if you would like to send me a decal. Yes, no, shut up? Anyone? Just a thought.

thats a good idea. its a moving bilboard. how can you turn that down? How much are you gonna charge em'. That's a big offer for free.
beerchug.gif

thats a good idea. its a moving bilboard. how can you turn that down? How much are you gonna charge em'. That's a big offer for free.
beerchug.gif
I dont charge. Just shoot me PM, I will shoot you my addy. Send me a decal and it will be installed in short order. That simple.

Although I have a large Smithers Customs decal on the back door, I'm not so sure I want to advertise whats inside of the trailer on the sides of the trailer. My trailer is parked sometimes at motels and other parking lots. I really would like to put a large Kanji on the side but have not for the same reason.

Although I have a large Smithers Customs decal on the back door, I'm not so sure I want to advertise whats inside of the trailer on the sides of the trailer. My trailer is parked sometimes at motels and other parking lots. I really would like to put a large Kanji on the side but have not for the same reason.
it seems like if they know what might be in there it makes it a better target jmo

I didn't think they were easy to break into.

I understand Hal. It was a thought, and I like the look. Steve is supposed to send me one of his.

How big of decal you want?will this vehicle be moving alot as a business or just when you go to a event here and there...I would be will ing to do something especially if it will be moving alot and work out some $ for displaying it..

How big of decal you want?will this vehicle be moving alot as a business or just when you go to a event here and there...I would be will ing to do something especially if it will be moving alot and work out some $ for displaying it..
It will be making the meet/greets when we take both bikes. It is going to the bash and to Eureka. It is strictly a toy hauler and not used for work. I dont want you to pay anything. You are one of our sponsors and just thought if I could advertise for you, then why not. I will also most likely be taking the trailer to the PMRA races when we go to support Professor and Goodluck this year. Not sure about size, what do you think?

It will be making the meet/greets when we take both bikes. It is going to the bash and to Eureka. It is strictly a toy hauler and not used for work. I dont want you to pay anything. You are one of our sponsors and just thought if I could advertise for you, then why not. I will also most likely be taking the trailer to the PMRA races when we go to support Professor and Goodluck this year. Not sure about size, what do you think?
I'm picturing a huge cloud 9 banner covering the rear drop down
laugh.gif

maybe thats to big
cool.gif

I'm picturing a huge cloud 9 banner covering the rear drop down
laugh.gif

maybe thats to big
cool.gif
Keep it tasteful, not overpowering. Just right.
ohthedrama.gif

Spoken like a true racer.... We always put our competition numbers on the roof of the trailer so it could be spotted from the air....

True that. In fact put some landscaping business logo on it, nobody will ever stole you trailer.

I guess this was bad idea. I may have to come up with something creative.
firedevil.gif

Back