All Motorcycle Drag Racing June 18th and 19th

kspz3

Registered
My name is Kevin and I race out of Pittsburgh Raceway Park (a V-Rod). We are having a two day motorcyle event on June 18th and 19th. http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/PDFS/BikeBuckBikeBash.pdf

We have been encouraging the owner to put on a nice event for motorcycles and this year they have set up this two day event. I wanted to invite anyone in the area that would like to come down and play. As you can see in the brochure there are pretty nice purses if you win - I hear there will be a quick 8 for imports, HDs and Dragbikes class on Saturday night - the fastest eight in each class on the lot qualify. Plus Bracket racing galore. I am hoping to be able to attend both days.... It would be great fun to have a large showing of Busas as well as anyothers that participate in this board.....BTW - it is a very nice track - we have a turbo Busa that runs there regularly so it can handle the eight second 170MPH passes. New pavement and decent shut down area. Kevin

Not all that far of a ride from Roanoke.....last years event was really good - 130 bikes or so.... I made it to the quarter finals then missed a gear against the current track champ on a cbr 1000.... Oh and I owned the tree on that run too - ouch.
Kevin:(

Kev.. if you know anybody in the Pacific Northwest, direct them to NorthwestDragbike.com we have the largest payouts, showings, and best classes in the northwest. in fact, we are the only motorcycle drag racing organization in the northwest besides the Pacific Division.......

have fun..!!!

Back