All Data, Mitchell on Demand, etc.

Zoinks!

Registered
Does anyone have access to either of these or something similar? I'm in desperate need of some wiring schematics. I used to have access to Mitchell, but they've changed to where you have to have your IP approved by the account holder for a certain computer to have access. But since I'm no longer employed, I don't have dealer access. I wish they hadn't changed it. . . I used to be able to get on it here at home and get whatever I needed. :banghead:

I wonder why they changed it?

Turns out they switched to All Data, but I still have the same problem. You have to buy each station a license. I got the login from a guy I used to work with that's still there, but I'd have to disable one of their computer accounts and swap it for my computer. I don't think my ex boss would be too happy about that. And I don't wanna get the guy that gave me the login in trouble, either.

What are you needing? We have All Data at work.

I need some schematics for the radio in the expedition. I think I'm just gonna get ALLDATAdiy for it. I didn't know you could get a year subscription for $25 for one car. I was gonna just get an all data pro subscription, but that's $180 a month, so that's not possible right now. Thanks for the offer, but since it's electrical stuff I have no clue how many schematics I'm gonna need and all that, so I'm just gonna pay the $25 and get full access just for that truck.

Which sound system do you have? Premium or Super Sound?

Which sound system do you have? Premium or Super Sound?

I THINK it's premium, but I'm not entirely sure. It's got the 6 disk CD changer in the console and either a 6 or 8 inch sub in the back. Also, overhead screen in the back with a VHS player (yes, I know, pretty old school for a 2002) in the console, as well. No phone integration or anything like that, which is why I'm pretty sure it's premium rather than super sound.

The radio quit working about a month ago and my dad is really missing it. I want to make sure it's not a wiring issue before I replace the radio. And just in case anyone here ever decides they need to pull the interior fuse block out. . . I'm sorry. Ford's design in this situation is ridiculous. Pretty much the entire driver's side dash has to come out. . . And the connectors are on the side you cant get to and the top, so it has to come out to do any wire probing. :banghead:. Oh how I don't miss working on cars for a living.

Back