Akrapovic Exhaust

I don't know where you keep your bike but if you're up for a ride while in Sonoma, shoot me a pm.
Sorry about your exhaust, Bro.
icon6.gif

Just as a heads up, the PC3 is going to be phased out and the PC5 will be the one taking over. Just got an email from their Tech stating this. I too am trying to get the things needed for my full exhaust upgrade (HMF) and doing research. Seems it's getting harder to get Gen1 stuff.
So make calls and research everything, including tuners in your area and what they work with, before you buy.
Best of luck on finding your full Akras.

I was thinking about the PC V also but I figured since there are so many folks using the PCIII and many tuners familiar with the system, I'd feel better with having a larger support base.

Oh, and I found another place that had 1 carbon fiber left. It's in their inventory for what that's worth. They confirm tomorrow. :please:

I have just purchased a full Akrapovic with hexagonal carbon can from Performance Parts in the UK (via my dealer). That was the easy bit..I wanted a BMC race filter which has proved harder to source but I think we've got one now. Retail on the carbon or titanium was £1205 pounds. I will run my gen 1 with a mapped pc 5.

Hope this helps..

Vindaloobeast said:
I have just purchased a full Akrapovic with hexagonal carbon can from Performance Parts in the UK (via my dealer). That was the easy bit..I wanted a BMC race filter which has proved harder to source but I think we've got one now. Retail on the carbon or titanium was £1205 pounds. I will run my gen 1 with a mapped pc 5.

Hope this helps..
Sweet!
this is the set up I want on my gsxr750...busa has full yoshi carbon trs tri-oval

I originally wanted a titanium USA Yoshi tri but proved impossible to source. Im looking forward to it but just waiting on some PAIR blanks from Brocks in the USA.

I just put a full race system on a 2011 , it's pretty impressive system . Akropovic told me I didn t need fuel mapping system. spoke to their tech support a few times . I will still probably get the ecu reflashed just for the dialing in.

I just put a full race system on a 2011 , it's pretty impressive system . Akropovic told me I didn t need fuel mapping system. spoke to their tech support a few times . I will still probably get the ecu reflashed just for the dialing in.

Im only doing it because I will be changing the filter and dumping the PAIR too. Actually I had a full system on my 99 R1 and was told not to worry about the fuelling..the bike was really sharp and pulled very very hard...few flames from the pipe too in gp style. When I had the bike set up on the dyno it took the edge off it and made it very very smoothe. I personally liked it the way it was but the later set up made it easier to buzz about.

Vindy.

Back