Akrapovic Exhaust

I was doing a search and found some past threads on the Akrapovic Full exhaust. I went to their site and they no longer sell full exhausts for Gen 1's. Anyone know why?

I know they sold quite a few to Gen 1 owners. Looks like they only offer bolt on's.

Last edited:
As with any marketplace, it becomes cost prohibitive to market and produce something that is no longer in demand. You can still find them from some resellers though.

Check Google Shopping if no sponsors here can help.

On a related note, they had a nice write up in Sport Cycle this month.

I was doing a search and found some past threads on the Akrapovic Full exhaust. I went to their site and they no longer sell full exhausts for Gen 1's. Anyone know why?

I know they sold quite a few to Gen 1 owners. Looks like they only offer bolt on's.

Hello from Spain

I started collecting full Akrapovic exhaust system with hexagonal k8 gsxr 1000, the sound is full racing
I do not put photos here in the forum, if you send me the e-mail and send you some pictures

greetings :thumbsup:

Hello from Spain

I started collecting full Akrapovic exhaust system with hexagonal k8 gsxr 1000, the sound is full racing
I do not put photos here in the forum, if you send me the e-mail and send you some pictures

greetings :thumbsup:

Nandobusa...Are you saying you have a system for a K8 1000? If not, please explain.

Nandobusa...Are you saying you have a system for a K8 1000? If not, please explain.

hello
Explication.

Akrapovic collectors wand and systematic full hayabusa 99/07.

Akrapovic silencer gsxr 1000 k8 S-S10S04-RT/01 ref.

the pipe and silencer are 60 millimeters in diameter and perfect fit.

I would like to see it send me your e-mail

my English is not too good a translator google

greetings

hello
Explication.

Akrapovic collectors wand and systematic full hayabusa 99/07.

Akrapovic silencer gsxr 1000 k8 S-S10S04-RT/01 ref.

the pipe and silencer are 60 millimeters in diameter and perfect fit.

I would like to see it send me your e-mail

my English is not too good a translator google

greetings

Sorry for late reply Nandobusa. I'll pm you my email address in 10 minutes.
Thanks

Well I did it! I just purchased my Akrapovic exhaust from Schnitz racing one of the forum sponsors. I got the Carbon fiber muffler as I thought it'd look good with my 05 red.
I hope to have it on in a few weeks and I'm wishing for some decent weather so I ride it down to have her Mapped.

Next weekend I'm helping a friend install his Yoshimura RS3 system and power commander. I didn't tell him what I bought yet. This should be fun springing it on him. :laugh:

Congrats on landing that. You will love it! The fit and finish is like no other. Why do you think Porsche uses Akrapovic on their Turbo and GT2. :beerchug:

Akrapovic have nice workmanships especially on the weldings on the headers.But its pricey:whistle:

I had a hard time deciding since there are so many opinions on different exhausts. I finally had to sit down and decide for myself.

I can't wait to get this on and share some photos with the forum. :cheerleader:

Sucks!

I just got a call that my exhaust was discontinued and there are no more Carbon fiber or Titanium Akra's available at Schnitz Racing. Back to looking for my Akrapovic in Carbon Fiber! :banghead:

Just as a heads up, the PC3 is going to be phased out and the PC5 will be the one taking over. Just got an email from their Tech stating this. I too am trying to get the things needed for my full exhaust upgrade (HMF) and doing research. Seems it's getting harder to get Gen1 stuff.
So make calls and research everything, including tuners in your area and what they work with, before you buy.
Best of luck on finding your full Akras.

Back