Akrapovic Evolution Installation

I JUST FINISHED IT UP!!!
jump9.gif
I must say it is absolutely unbelievable! The fit is flawless and the sound is fantastic. I am posting one finished photo now and I will get on the rest of the walk through tomorrow. I have to go listen to it some more right now!
laugh.gif
Cache should have the Akrapovic sound file up soon so check back for the wrap up and sound comparison.

DSCF1855_a.jpg

The header tubes actually come in a right pair and left pair and are much easier to mount on the bike the the stock set of four. They mount up flawlessly and and extremely secure once the springs are set in place.

DSCF1834_a.jpg

The two left and two right header tubes then come into a single tube on either side of the oil pan sump.

DSCF1833_a.jpg

Mount the can with the origional bolt and the supplied carbon fiber clamp and your done.

DSCF1846_a.jpg

Now all you have to do is remount your radiator, oil cooler and horn in reverse order and rehang your body and you will be ready to roll. Let me know if anyone would like additional info or different photos and I will be glad to get them to you.

DSCF1855_a.jpg

Glad you like your exhaust.. i sure like mine..   when its all warmed up .. the idle has a really deep note.. and hauling azz sounds sweet ..
Heres mine ... with TMH undertail .. and double bubble screen.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Glad you like your exhaust.. i sure like mine..   when its all warmed up .. the idle has a really deep note.. and hauling azz sounds sweet ..
Heres mine ... with TMH undertail .. and double bubble screen.

Can you say sexy?
biggrin.gif

Back