Air Force "Gay Bomb"

(Sloto200 @ Jun. 12 2007,14:15) It's amazing what the Air Force can think up to spend money on.... all the while i'm sitting here in San Antonio, in school for 6 weeks, getting paid $9 a day for food.... i cant even eat at the chow hall for $9 a day...  
argue.gif
I made out pretty good at NCOA, although the only thing I ate each day was a subway sammich! Have fun bro...Air Force is testing you out too.

Come on gentlemen, I'm disappointed in you...think outside the box, this could be used on females!

(razorshark @ Jun. 12 2007,18:29)
(Sloto200 @ Jun. 12 2007,14:15) It's amazing what the Air Force can think up to spend money on.... all the while i'm sitting here in San Antonio, in school for 6 weeks, getting paid $9 a day for food.... i cant even eat at the chow hall for $9 a day...  
argue.gif
I made out pretty good at NCOA, although the only thing I ate each day was a subway sammich!  Have fun bro...Air Force is testing you out too.
Man, i'm hating this place... i cant wait for this school to be over...

(BusaBill @ Jun. 12 2007,17:09) Come on gentlemen, I'm disappointed in you...think outside the box, this could be used on females!
yeah... but... they never got it working. it was just "Research". but that might have been interesting on it's own

(WWJD @ Jun. 12 2007,20:28)
(BusaBill @ Jun. 12 2007,17:09) Come on gentlemen, I'm disappointed in you...think outside the box, this could be used on females!
yeah... but... they never got it working. it was just "Research". but that might have been interesting on it's own
Or was it? Would they publicize the fact that they had such a weapon? Just like the neutron bomb, some things are better off left un-invented.

oh no. you'd hear about ANY successfull aphrodesiac. somehow it would get out.

...unless.... unless that is what all those "Alien abductions" was really about, a hypnotised justification for nyphmomaniacal responses from jet stream exhausts populating the air with "LUVITOL".....hmmmmmm...... two plus two.... ?

(WWJD @ Jun. 12 2007,21:28)
yeah... but... they never got it working.  it was just "Research".   but that might have been interesting on it's own
it has been researched for years in high security facilities around the country it's code name was "soap on a rope"
laugh.gif

(Sloto200 @ Jun. 12 2007,18:47)
(razorshark @ Jun. 12 2007,18
super.gif
)
argue.gif
I made out pretty good at NCOA, although the only thing I ate each day was a subway sammich!  Have fun bro...Air Force is testing you out too.
Man, i'm hating this place... i cant wait for this school to be over...
3 bucks a meal eh. "Waitress,I'd like a cup of coffee and 3 of those little packs of soup crackers".
laugh.gif

sorry for your hunger pains...RSD
biggrin.gif

The request was for DARPA... 900 lb brains locked away in closets just thinking stuff up....

You have to have a sex drive for it to work.

So it wouldnt work on about 90% of females  
wow.gif

(thrasherfox @ Jun. 13 2007,08:23) You have to have a sex drive for it to work.

wow.gif
... let the GAMES BEGIN!

of course... MY view on that is women lack proper inspiration from their men, but that is just me... I mean... that is just MY perspective.... not that >>I<< am lacking in the inspiration department.... mah.

.........CHECK PLEASE!

(WWJD @ Jun. 13 2007,08:29)
(thrasherfox @ Jun. 13 2007,08:23) You have to have a sex drive for it to work.

wow.gif
... let the GAMES BEGIN!

of course... MY view on that is women lack proper inspiration from their men, but that is just me... I mean... that is just MY perspective.... not that >>I<< am lacking in the inspiration department.... mah.

.........CHECK PLEASE!
Just remember this statement.

When you have been married for over 15 years come and talk to me and tell me how things are going
biggrin.gif

Actually from what I have seen with friends and stuff, probably 5 years is sufficient.

But good luck with that
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hrmmm, interesting swing in the topic here...  
all_coholic.gif

I'd like to interject here that women reach their "peak" in the late 30's/early 40's, not from age 13 'til 30 like the guys...it's nature's little cruel joke...  
laugh.gif
 When we gals peak, you guys are too busy concentrating on buying up Corvettes and Vipers and catching the eye of gold diggers
wink.gif

Carry on, blaming the gals...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:12) Hrmmm, interesting swing in the topic here...  
all_coholic.gif

I'd like to interject here that women reach their "peak" in the late 30's/early 40's, not from age 13 'til 30 like the guys...it's nature's little cruel joke...  
laugh.gif
 When we gals peak, you guys are too busy concentrating on buying up Corvettes and Vipers and catching the eye of gold diggers
wink.gif

tounge.gif
So what you are saying is things would work perfect if guys allways dated older women?
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,10:12) Hrmmm, interesting swing in the topic here...  
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif
I'll just go ahead and go to the cornner instead of making my comment
iamwithstupid.gif

(thrasherfox @ Jun. 13 2007,14:01)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:12) Hrmmm, interesting swing in the topic here...  
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif
So what you are saying is things would work perfect if guys allways dated older women?  
biggrin.gif
We're talking about women here...NOTHING will ever be okay...
laugh.gif

We change the rules...don't you know this by now?!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(warwgn @ Jun. 13 2007,14:13)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,10:12) Hrmmm, interesting swing in the topic here...  
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif
I'll just go ahead and go to the cornner instead of making my comment
iamwithstupid.gif
Yeah, you do that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back