AGV Helmets

J_BUSA

Registered
Are AGV helmets any good?  I just wanted to know what the board thought of them.  I ordered 2 of them Friday, one for me and one for the soon to be wife.  

This board rocks!

Here is what I got:

AGV V-Flyer Helmet

Price: $126.00

Vender: Dennis Kirk

AGV_V_Flyer_Helmet.jpg

My AGV is about 3 yrs old. Great bang for the buck! I like them alot in terms of comfort and appearance. I also find them cool and light. However, I find them a little loud but U have to understand that I wear a hearing aid. Would I buy them again, yes I would. I believe they are under rated. I also paid $100+

I never owned one, but from what I heard, they are good lids. I usually wear Icon. Went to the site 'cause the "price is right" too bad none available in my size.

I recieved one two years ago for a gift; the price was an unbelieveable $60!!!! I absolutely love it!! As stated before, they are cool and comfortable and I would definitely buy another!!!

I have worn & raced in AGV helmets for years - good airflow & love the chin wind deflector

Yes - ROSSI wears AGV

See avatar - limited edition AGV

I ordered a closeout model a few years ago.......$39........for my kids and wife when I ride 2up.............It seems like a really good helmet, a little louder than my Shoei, but still a good lid!!!!
beerchug.gif

The wife and I each have the AGV Stealth and we are very happy with them. Its one of the best fitting helmets i've ever worn, and the price was right. Although I do agree with KROOZER - it is a little loud with the wind noise. Maybe I should stop going so fast.
beerchug.gif

Good brand, just never seem to fit the majority of heads right from what the dealer guys have told me - fit on the smallish side.

If you have a smallish head you're golden.

Back