aftermarket tail light not working need help

vonrobins

Registered
i have a 2003 hayabusa and recently i changed to a aftermarket L.E.D tail light , and while the bike is on all seems well until you press the front or back brake the whole tail light goes out ,, but with the stock tail light everything works fine ,,my turn signals work the tailight lights up just when applied brake the whole thing turns off i cant figure it out ,,if any one has info please help i really like this aftermarket light and i dont wanna put the stock one back on

help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

von1.jpg

von 2.jpg

and yeah its the cheap chinese light ,,i like it just wish it worked rite ima depin the plug on my off day and buy a multi meter and try and figure it out ,,just sucks because its my only form of transportation when i come to stops i got to hit the brakes off and on really fast like there blinking to let people see me it sucks

i think its only like 3 wires on that plug im so tempted to go buy a multi meter now and try it i just dont have my tools on me

Cheap test light works great. Or depin the connector on light and try different configurations while on the bike to test. You won't hurt anything I've did it many times.

Back