Aftermarket slip-on owners

chain

Registered
Hey, for those of you who have added aftermarket slip-ons (not full systems and not with Power Commanders), I've got three questions for you:

1) Did you notice any decel popping?

2) Did you experience any "softening" of low rpm throttle response, however slight?

3) What brand cans did you select?

Thanks all!

<!--EDIT|opdsgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094236981 -->

Have had two sets. Yosh stainless did not pop and did not notice any loss of throttle response. The same for the Jardine RT titanium I have on now.

Ti Wileyco's. No to both.

busa1.jpg

I've got yoshie RS-3 race baffle, sound great, minimum popping and no loss in any range (no real detectable gain, either...just sounds like you're going faster) ....great quality & fit....downright purty (arkansas...)

Akropovic Carbon Cans, No problems, sound awesome. Good Bass, without being too loud.

Used to have the Yosh RS3 stainless slip-ons and noticed nothing different. Response was basically the same and no noticeable popping. Have a full exhaust now, so none of this means anything to me anymore...

Brian:D
wink.gif

I got the yoshi race no problems to your two other ?
Here is a pic

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094392491 -->

pipes3.jpg

YES! '04 Busa with Yoshi RS-3 Bolt ons. When on the gas fairly well, and let off, I get one good pop and maybe a slighter one on the decel. Another member here has an 04 with same setup, has same problem. He left here and went to Deal's Gap this weekend, said the popping got a lot worse at that elevation! He even went so far as to have dealer remap the bike.

..Leo Vinci slipons..

Great sound - AWESOME BASS!

..some popping though - not too much..

Still don't know what to do with turbo or not
sad.gif
, so I 'm not messing with full exhaust yet..

Got a set of Micron slip-ons to put on, so we'll see what happens. Going to do the PAIR valve and airbox mods and add the PCIIIR and already have the TRE. We'll see how it works out.

Arey, let me second those remarks from BigBS. I know I've complimented on them before, but everytime I see your bike and flyboy's I just get all tingly inside...
biggrin.gif

Back