Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece suit..

I have heard nothing but great things about their suits.
Top of the line....
You cannot go wrong.
I have no personal experience to help you.
However, of all the long haul riders I have met for many years, they have all commented only positive about the company and products.

I have heard nothing but great things about their suits.
Top of the line....
You cannot go wrong.
I have no personal experience to help you.
However, of all the long haul riders I have met for many years, they have all commented only positive about the company and products.

Thank you.

Yes, this is what I am hearing. The suit is red in color. Not my first choice but asking price of $150.00 and worn ten (10) times I might pull the trigger.

Order up an Wilder electric vest and I believe that would do it.

r8

I've got the one-piece. It rocks; I practically live in it on multi-day tours.

$150 is insanely low - great deal, since they can run $900+ with options.

A few things to be aware of:

If you can, try it on and sit on the bike to make sure that the cut is right. Aerostitch offers an alteration to the suit for riders that have a more aggressive posture on the bike - but you can only do this alteration on new suits.

As for the zippers - I've never had one fail (suit is 4 years old), although they are the one source of water leakage in the rain. If you wash the suit with a waterproofing solution it helps to alleviate this problem.

Last thing - make sure that there's enough room in the suit for you to layer clothing. Dpending on the weather you may be wearing a tshirt and shorts, or thermals and a fleece windbreaker etc.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I would buy it for that price.
I will have one some day. I am looking at the pants now.

If you can, try it on and sit on the bike to make sure that the cut is right. Aerostitch offers an alteration to the suit for riders that have a more aggressive posture on the bike - but you can only do this alteration on new suits.

It's out East so that won't happen but according to size charts I wear a 46 off the rack suit and this is a size 50. I don't think it has been altered.

Last thing - make sure that there's enough room in the suit for you to layer clothing. Dpending on the weather you may be wearing a tshirt and shorts, or thermals and a fleece windbreaker etc.

Two sizes bigger than what I normally wear.

Thanks for the tips. Still waiting on a reply. Ad states excellent condition, worn 10 times, gained weight and no longer fits. :laugh:

r8

Back