Adrenaline Junkies

that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

(BusaBret @ Feb. 08 2007,07:27)
(semi @ Feb. 08 2007,05:22) that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
Don't take this personally but YOU ARE CRAZY!!!
nothing personal taken
biggrin.gif
those that know me would agree with you totally...i just don't see how that would be any worse than skydiving and would even be a lot more fun as you could actually fly- not just fall
super.gif

(semi @ Feb. 08 2007,05:44)
(semi @ Feb. 08 2007,05:22) that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
nothing personal taken
biggrin.gif
those that know me would agree with you totally...i just don't see how that would be any worse than skydiving and would even be a lot more fun as you could actually fly- not just fall
super.gif
It's skydiving with rockets on your back. If something goes wrong you will end in a rocket assisted SPLAT!

(BusaBret @ Feb. 08 2007,07:48)
bowdown.gif
nothing personal taken
biggrin.gif
super.gif
It's skydiving with rockets on your back. If something goes wrong you will end in a rocket assisted SPLAT!
i take that chance every time i get on my 'Busa and twist the throttle
laugh.gif
i just can't imagine how free that has to feel once you jump and are out there on your own
brave.gif

(semi @ Feb. 08 2007,05:54)
(BusaBret @ Feb. 08 2007,07:48)
bowdown.gif
nothing personal taken
biggrin.gif
super.gif
i take that chance every time i get on my 'Busa and twist the throttle
laugh.gif
i just can't imagine how free that has to feel once you jump and are out there on your own
brave.gif
You da man!! Just don't forget to post pics or video afterwards!!

(BusaBret @ Feb. 08 2007,05:48)
bowdown.gif
nothing personal taken
biggrin.gif
super.gif
"Hit someth'n hard!! I don't wanna walk away from dis ***ch!!!"
beerchug.gif

i'm not necessarily an adrenaline junky but coupled with that music that was an awe inspiring video. I don't think they were rockets though, when he was still in the plane I could've swore I heard turbines spooling, mini jet engines maybe?

Well it looks like someone finally built something that can compete with the Hayabusa.....
beerchug.gif

~Thats a true Speed Junkie~
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back