Probably the most crazy man in the world

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
Must watch-adrenaline junkies must watch

the most crazy man in the world - YouTube[/url]

This is friggin Awesome!:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
he just about took that fat guy in the red shirt out. dang. i can't help but think about the possibilities. spec ops insertions using a 5-8 man team with wingsuits.

why is he wearing a helmet? so they can find his head if something goes wrong? craziest thing ive seen in a long time.

however check out joe kittinger from 1960!!

Last edited by a moderator:
His buddy actually hit the ground and killed himself on that same stunt.

Check out some of his other jumps. He has some really good stuff.

I would love to try that but I have to agree with SayGBye: it does pale in comparison to what Joe Kittinger did.

One of these days Jeb is gonna push his luck too far.

There are a lot of old skydivers, and a lot of bold skydivers, but not a lot of old, bold skydivers.

Kittenger is the man. A record yet to be beaten, though some are trying. I've jumped from 21K with oxygen and it was freakin COLD.

The HAHO jet pack guys are coming in from the heavens before anybody would even know they were there...I highly recommend a tandem jump to get the feeling of free fall the rest of the jumps get expensive and in most cases it is an expensive hobby...the feeling of falling out the door of a plane at 12,000ft is well worth $100...the wing suit is awsome...not something I'd try but with the gopro you get the sense of being there

I didn't really care for the wingsuit jumps I've done, because they were all solo at altitude. With a wingsuit, you almost soaring instead of falling, that's where flying around objects get's pretty cool.

Back