Admin needed for TurboBusa discussion board

Frank Adams

Registered
I have a TurboBusa discussion board that is just floating in cyber space. The problem is I do not have the time to maintain it per any traffic that may come into it. So with that in mind, I am looking for someone to be a Administator and have FULL control over the site. This person will be able to dress the site up any way they want, whether it be adding forum's and so on.....

The idea of this web site is to welcome "any" and "all" things related to turbochraged Hayabusa's. If you are not familure with controlling a discussion board, don't worry. I will help you understand the end's & out's on what is needed to maintain everything.

I know there are several people on the different boards that have been around the internet for a long time that might have some interest in doing something like this.

The bottom line is I will pay the bill's and keep the board online and running, and then you would do all the rest.

As of right now the board is located right here: http://www.turbobusa.com/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi

And making any changes such as color's and so on is no problem. If you think you might be interested email Me at frank@psychobike.com for the rest of the details...

Frank

Back