Added My TailGunners Exhaust Today

sk8snw8s

Registered
Added these to my bike today, nice exhaust, nice thunder sound, my barrels turning nicely. Looks and Sounds great. :beerchug:

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Bike looks awesome! I like the windscreen,what brand is it if you dont mind? Exhaust is different but i like it too!:beerchug:

Looks unique.I am really curious on how it looks like when it turns and the sound

Bike looks awesome! I like the windscreen,what brand is it if you dont mind? Exhaust is different but i like it too!:beerchug:

The brand I don't know, it was ordered off Ebay when I was looking for Gold hayabusa pieces. This was listed, ordered it from a guy selling windscreens out of Georgia.

I think it looks tight. not for me but I would oogle over it at a bike show lol.

What part of Oakland County are you in, we arent that far apart.

interesting.jpg

Like the others I find that interesting! You will get some strange looks as you ride by though!:laugh:

Before you paint over those beautiful perl whites; trade up those skins w/ added cash-esh to help with custom paint..
:laugh:
I'll start the opening bid w/ 200.00
:laugh:

Update: I have really enjoyed these, had them for a month now and so many bikers ask about them and want to get this exhaust. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Back