Muzzy Exhaust???

BusaPebbles

Registered
Does anyone have Muzzy Exhaust on their Busa? I see a Blue Busa in the parking lot at work with the Muzzy Exhaust and it looks and sounds great. Does anyone on here have experience with these? Does it affect performance??

Many systems are great and everyone has their favorites. I love my Muzzy for the following reasons....always get comments, with the PCIII it helped with real HP/torque gains, really lightweight, sounds perfect, lugs quietly through towns, install was really precision with no mods required, tucked in very nice, and finally...c/f never burns, just gets warm! Raydog

P1010479.JPG

I have the best price on the Muzzy systems, they work best with a solid custom map. Let me know we can do both for ya.

Greg

I have the full [Ti] system. And PC2 with a great map. both bought used from a member years ago.. He said he Dynoed in Ohio 167.8 at the rear wheel. It is very loud when on it.
My friends say when do a flyby at 10,800 rpms it sounds like [DOWN TOWN BAGDAD]
Had to trim alot of plastic fairing to keep it from melting though. Very happy with it.
Prolly need to repack it soon..Gotta keep the neihbors happy..hehe

DCP_2827.jpg

yeah i had a muzzy i lied it but i went with a brocks street smart if you get a muzzy i can hook you up with a map to see if you liek it

I have the Muzzy full system on mine and must say :) Wonderful sound and well have never had any issues except for some mild melting of plastic also on the lower belly pan

I did an oil change on an 06 with a megaphone, and the headers were too close to the filter...had to pull oil cooler line to swap filter....what's up with that ????.....

Question for you muzzy guys, does the performance and sound change with different shape ends, round or oval? or is it the same?

Question for you muzzy guys, does the performance and sound change with different shape ends, round or oval? or is it the same?

I originally had the carbon oval can but after the bike fell over I bought the aluminum round can (half price of carbon oval replacement). I think the alum round can is louder - that's what everyone that rides with me has said, anyway.

I like my Muzzy... Though, I will admit - HMF dual high-mounts are what I would love to have!

displayimage.php

Bought my full system w/carbon fiber can a few months after I bought my bike. I have no complaints. Cut the CF can into a shorty last year...little shorter/little louder :thumbsup: Would like to shorten the mid pipe a bit, but overall very happy with it and well worth the money I spent.

P7020106.JPG

Back