accurizing a model 92

ranger t series, it also allows them to be legally carried in some states like oklahoma, they deemed them armor piercing because of the black (moly) coating on them. ive got some at guns shows. there are places online that will sell it. as long as not prohibited where you reside.

lubalox was the coating. doesn't have that anymore.

Black Talon=Marketing gone horribly right. It's frightening how easy it is to sell total B.S. to the general public.

The new tseries doesn't have the coating. That what I was getting at. My ccw class was given by leo and said the black talons were prohibited I think it was a misunderstanding on his part because our self defense act say no fluorocarbon coatings but it also says less than 60 percent lead. I dunno if lubalox is even a fluorocarbon.

Either way an expandable ap is laughable. I just took his word they were prohibited. Turns out not but you still won't catch them in my ccw with the misinterpretation out there.

/thread jack
lol
Posted via Mobile Device

They weren't prohibited, nor were they armor piercing, people are dumb (myself included on this one)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back