ABS plastic vs OEM

Looks like a pretty decent kit...OEM parts always fit better, but that would be a nice option :beerchug:

I actually bought a set recently for my 99 Busa on ebay, one thing for sure, use some dynamat or some other kind of heat resistant material inside the fairings because they will get hot and start to bend out of shape. Also, the ebay add showed a tank cover, but the set did not come with one. So, I filed a complaint and had a friend of mine paint my tank to match. Everything mounted up nicely with no problems.

CIMG0981.jpg

I actually bought a set recently for my 99 Busa on ebay, one thing for sure, use some dynamat or some other kind of heat resistant material inside the fairings because they will get hot and start to bend out of shape. Also, the ebay add showed a tank cover, but the set did not come with one. So, I filed a complaint and had a friend of mine paint my tank to match. Everything mounted up nicely with no problems.

your bike looks nice! did they put all the decals under the clearcoat? who did you buy your fairings from?

The drag racers love these sets. They are light and come in any color/decal combo you ask for. When you are racing... lighter is always better.:beerchug: Especially when your as fat as I am.:laugh:

man thats looks nice!!

Back