A tire sealant that also "balances" your tires???

kromdom

wannabe HOON
Donating Member
Registered
Curious if anyone here has actual, firsthand experience with this product. Similar action to Dynabeads with the bonus of sealing punctures (although limited to the center portion of the tire only). I watched the prodcut demo video and have to admit that I was impressed (though still a bit skeptical). Thoughs, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Ride-On Motorcycle Tire Protection - 8 oz - Compacc

35695_1.jpg
35695_4.jpg

I put this in my tyres a while ago.

Put it in just in case I did get a puncture, not for the balancing as as the wheels were already balanced.

Haven't noticed anything different in the handling.

Just put it in for the extra peace of mind that if I did get a flat, it would give me more of chance if it sealed it rather that the tyre just going down.
Had flat tyres before and it's no joke, when they just go down.

It was easy to do.

I did put a couple of posts on here when I done it.

Had a few people saying why would you put it in, they would rather know if they had a flat and it was dangerous riding about on a sealed tyre.

I explained to them, I wouldn't ride about with a tyre just sealed with it, just that if it did seal a flat, surely it's better than your tyre just going flat on you.

And I've know tyres being driven about with a nail in them which haven't gone down straight away.
I said just check your tyres before or after a ride and if it has been sealed, get a new tyre.

Luckily I haven't had a flat, but if I do i hope it will help.

Well if it does what it says it will do , than that's great. I had some sealant put into my tyres before i took the delivery of my bike. Very soon i noticed that at speeds in excess of 220 kmph , my bike would start wobbling real bad. I removed the sealant and everything went back to normal. So dont know if this one is any better than what i had in mine.

newman, thanks a bunch for your input and I agree with your perspective :)

bigron, thanks for your feedback as well.

Back