A tip 4 our female members

Just remember if you shoot them in your yard.
pull them in house befor cops get there.

DON'T FOLLOW THIS ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't need to be in your house to be a deadly threat! Moving the body after indicates premeditated murder, or intent to conseal a murder by tampering with evidence. You just need to let them try to force their way in before you pull the trigger.

My wife and I both have handguns within arms reach in our nightstands. It's the best insurance money can buy.

Personally, i think id have the cops on the line BEFORE i shot the guy, but after I had him at gunpoint. I'd love to see the look on their face when i tell the cops I have just shot and killed an intruder....

My call to 911 will be basically:

911: "911 operator. What is your emergency?"
Me: "I just shot an intruder. Send the police."
911: "Is the intruder still alive?"
Me: "I kept shooting until he stopped moving."

Guns almost non issue here pretty much one off event maybe 1 possibly get shot usually the police hitting the wrong person again... go hunting for rabbit now and then ... name and shame the burglers & always keep improving security :thumbsup:

have my license... but no weapons. finances havent allowed that recently.. but it is on my purchase list

have my license... but no weapons. finances havent allowed that recently.. but it is on my purchase list

I may have an extra rifle by time season comes around. I'm gonna use my WWII Enfield .303, that thing shoots so smooth!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Jules I have a .380 as well! I also have a 357; they are both fun at the range. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I learned really quick not to wear my overalls to the the range because those shells are HOT, HOT, HOT when they come flying out of the .380 and a lot of times would wind up down my overalls into my pants. UGH!!!
wooohooo.i guess you could say you are a hot piece of Brass instead of @ss.:beerchug::laugh:

no noisy firearms in the house...I like quietness, so...insulated 6" interior walls, 8" exterior walls, sealed concrete floors (no carpet or tile) and a crossbow:whistle: the police have enough to do without a pesky disturbance call

Last edited:
Back