Just noticed

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
There appears to be a bunch of members that don't know if they are male or female.  I think I know a couple of them for sure.

Extended Statistics

16236  Total members
274 Total male members
7 Total female members
15955 Total members whose sex is unknown
9925 Total members who have posted
0 Total members who have no avatar
3718 Total members with signatures
10112 Total members who entered a real name
1022 Total members who have YIM
1088 Total members who have AOL
318 Total members who have ICQ

Hayabusa.oRg has a total of 1367312 posts (1289825 replies to 77487 topics)
Most users ever online was 3093 on Dec. 28 2007, 12:07 AM

6300 members who have never posted...could you imagine if they all did.

I want to know who the confused people are that have no idea what sex they are.

Now that I have said that I'm sure someone will point put that I never filled out the profile.
firedevil.gif

I want to know who the confused people are that have no idea what sex they are.

Now that I have said that I'm sure someone will point put that I never filled out the profile.
firedevil.gif
Hey, I just wanted to point out, that you have never filled out your profile.
laugh.gif

HOLY CRAP!! Only 7 Females?? No wonder y'all think me and VABusa are Horndogs.... I never realized how much of a sausage fest I had gotten myself in the middle of... but that is how I like it.... too many girls cause drama.. you should see my MC forum... 99% women riders (Chic Riders)

BTW.. I just realized the other day (like 2 weeks ago)that I had not entered a gender either  
blush.gif

Okay.. shameless MC plug (and possible dating site for y'all) but I warn you.... stay out of the Dear Abby part.. we talk about birth control and hair color in there!!

Chic Riders Forum

I just noticed that out of 15,955 total members whose sex is unknown, 15,940 of them are named Pat!
laugh.gif

I am now registered as a male. There is no guessing now so you guys can stop hitting on me.

Back