A Real Piece of Shid

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Check this out.

http://www.khou.com/news....cf.html

This story touched me in all the wrong ways. Dudes like this should be immediately sent to Hunstville for lethal injection. That fugger killed this young woman for what, probably cause she didn't want him anymore or maybe because she had a bright future ahead and he wasn't shid. He is 27 she was 19. This is the problem with these types of relationships. These weak azz dudes that can't find a woman of their own age, so they go and take advantage of a child. I know she was 19, but still that is young.

And now her family may not be able to recover her body. They need to be allowed to strangle that son-of-biyatch, and drop his punk-azz off in the same landfill.

People watch your kids and the people they date women, as well as men. It seems like we are all going to hell faster everyday.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to vent.

sad.gif
I'm feelin ya, SP... that's just so messed up~

I feel for this young lady's family, too... To now know what happened and where she would have ended up just to be told by the landfill operators that it's too much to go through and probably wouldn't be found anyhow... that in itself is just plain wrong~ I can't even imagine the devistation her family is feeling~ I hope they find closure.. and this Tim guy rots in hell~
mad.gif

(Southside Playa @ Mar. 23 2007,12:39) He is 27 she was 19. This is the problem with these types of relationships. These weak azz dudes that can't find a woman of their own age, so they go and take advantage of a child.
Didn’t even click the link, However I do have a problem with your statement!!!
I met my wife when I was 25 and she was 17 we dated for 6 years then married! Now while I understand the story pissed you off just take in to account that there are good people like myself that will take offence to your statements.
Chester out!
firedevil.gif

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 23 2007,16:46)
(Southside Playa @ Mar. 23 2007,12:39) He is 27 she was 19. This is the problem with these types of relationships. These weak azz dudes that can't find a woman of their own age, so they go and take advantage of a child.
I met my wife when I was 25 and she was 17 we dated for 6 years then married! Now while I understand the story pissed you off just take in to account that there are good people like myself that will take offence to your statements.
Chester out!
firedevil.gif
+1

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 23 2007,12:46)
I met my wife when I was 25 and she was 17 we dated for 6 years then married! Now while I understand the story pissed you off just take in to account that there are good people like myself that will take offence to your statemen
Chester out!
firedevil.gif
Well, in your case you didn't take advantage of her. I am not saying that there is something wrong with age differences. But rather when an older dude is controlling and manipulative to a younger woman, or vice versa. There was another case here where a 35 yr-old dude got mad at a 18 yr-old girl for breaking up with him, so he killed her mother and sister, trying to shoot her. Not every older man with a younger woman has bad intentions.

Lethal injection is too easy for these kind of people. They need to be executed the same way they used for their killing. Just think that man has more rights than we do!

Back