A quick trip to LA (Lower Alabama)

I'm going to do this Randy (YH2K) style...we are going to leave Sale Creek tomorrow (Saturday) around 0400.  We should be in Dafney before noon.

Dawn, what is the exit off 65 for the road you showed us in February that goes straight into Dafney?

18+ hrs and counting
smile.gif

he said "Snapper" heheheheeee

(sorry Tom, could not resist!, good luck BTW!)

butthead.jpg

I'm going to do this Randy (YH2K) style...we are going to leave Sale Creek tomorrow (Saturday) around 0400.  We should be in Dafney before noon.

Dawn, what is the exit off 65 for the road you showed us in February that goes straight into Dafney?

18+ hrs and counting
smile.gif
Ok, ok......

Now that I know what DAY it is
wtf.gif

Don, take HWY 225 south off of I65, I think it is exit 31.... but the signage on the Interstate should indicate "225 Spanish Fort" or something to that effect.

225 will end at 98, take a right there and a left at the next light. Go about 1 mile and you'll be in front on your end point!

That way beats the he** outta going to Mobile then coming back
winkold.gif

Have a safe trip, see yas tomorrow!

Oh, my confusion is based in old age and hard living AND it is Tom that is driving here today.... Geez

Oh....dinner has changed to lunch. Tom want's to watch us eat
laugh.gif
. I thought I told ya but guess I didn't ....sorry my bad.
spank.gif

Darrell and Julie shall be there
cheerleader.gif

It will be at Eds Seafood shed around 12:30 or 1ish. I know that streaching it for ya but I know how you like to live on the edge
winkold.gif

Oh....dinner has changed to lunch. Tom want's to watch us eat
laugh.gif
. I thought I told ya but guess I didn't ....sorry my bad.
spank.gif

Darrell and Julie shall be there
cheerleader.gif

It will be at Eds Seafood shed around 12:30 or 1ish. I know that streaching it for ya but I know how you like to live on the edge
winkold.gif
I think we should be fine...I will call you when we are getting close.

Should we still take the short-cut or would it be better to go through Mobile to get to Eds?

we'll be there!!! I think we are riding the Bikes.... if I can talk Darrell into it!! I wanna try out my new cruise control (Thanks PROF!!!)

I am sure pics will be forth coming, my camera would not work in the arena, but Tom (Jet Li) did very well in the body building competition that was held here in Mobile last night.

He won one category, I think it was the over forty group, and he placed second in another broader category that had 5 finalists!

The 'overall', at least I think that is what it was, had three finalists and Tom was, in my opinion, the best of that lot but they gave the trophy to another guy.

It was a really neat experience, body building is apparently a big deal and I felt like a little girly man among these dudes, heck, even the women in the audience could have taken me in an arm wrestling contest!

I am SURE Don will post up some pics later on, he is riding the SV back to TN today so he is still away from his computer, but I wanted to give the Board a heads up that one of our members did VERY WELL in only his second comptetition and we were lucky enough to have had it in our town!

Oh, one cool twist was that instead of standard type trophys, they gave out these really bad a** Samurai swords to the winners!
So.... now Tom has a Hayabusa and 2 Katanas
laugh.gif

Back