A Poem

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
This is my Busa. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Busa is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Busa, without me, is useless. Without my Busa, I am useless. I must ride my Busa true. I must ride faster than my opponent who is trying to beat me. I must outrun him before he outruns me. I WILL...

My Busa and myself know that what counts in riding  is not the curves we carve, the noise of our pipes, nor the smoke we make. We know it is that we ride. WE WILL RIDE...

My Busa is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its shifter and its throttle. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my head against damage. I will keep my Busa clean and ready. We will become part of each other. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Busa and myself are the defenders of the asphalt. We are the masters of our opponents. WE ARE ..........

(This is not to demean or disrespect the Marine corps riflemens prayer.  If any Marine is offended  I apoligize in advance).

<!--EDIT|Kweave
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138382385 -->

There are no former Marines,But I wasnt offended.
smile.gif

I forgot,, Once A marine always a marine.

I guess thats what I get for being nothing but a grabastic piece of amphibian whale Sh*&.....

Yo' Kweave, that was beautiful man. I got a tear in my eye right now! I 'm gonna go read to Suzi right now.

Back