A nice beautiful days ride, and a GSXr 750(LOL)

well after work, my girlfriend calls and begs to go for a ride since we are having some insanely beautiful weather here in Cleveland.. and although i am exhausted I agree :D... oh it was so hard to be convinced!:laugh:

out cruising around on country roads, wide open stretches with not many cars around, and a gsxr passes by, we both give our waves.. I think nothing of it and about 30s later i see a bike coming up behind me.... FAST.

one-lane highway in each direction, no median. he obviously wants to go, and the road was clear and open for a good mile (straight, flat, warm &not wet) so i decide to go along with it.:laugh::laugh:

man, its been a lot of fun since i rofl'ed that hard mentally... I mean i know i shouldn't be bragging i beat a GSX-r 750, but i mean SERIOUSLY, i only dropped it two gears (not three) from 45-50 mph and didnt dump the throttle, and i was STILL pulling a length from him every few seconds...

^-^ anyone else have a good story yet from this season?

Colton

Me neighbour has V-Rod - nice rig. He's got to have $25 grand in that motor now. This winter he added Nitrous - which is highly illegal here in Canada - he came over to whop the Busa the other day. Didn't turn out the way he thought it was going to!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Dave...

lol, that's horrible. he's probably got the poor harley crucified in the garage for losing to a suzuki.

Me neighbour has V-Rod - nice rig. He's got to have $25 grand in that motor now. This winter he added Nitrous - which is highly illegal here in Canada - he came over to whop the Busa the other day. Didn't turn out the way he thought it was going to!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Dave...

LOL. Is he going to take it back to the shop and ask them what's wrong with it? Or maybe just ask for his $25G back and turn it back to stock.:laugh:

Back