A little HELP????

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I mean other than Fuggin Black, Do any of the painter types have that info by chance? Don't get all excited now I am just needing some help finding the proper code....

Thanks a Bunch,

Rev

Rev, I'm not an authority on paint colors, let alone black ones. However, I friend of mine owns a MAACO shop here in Tampa and he says true black is just that.....black!

Anyway, he's painted a couple of pieces for me in black and it's matched my bikes perfectly. He also has a computerized paint color "matcher" if you need a tint "formula".

Or better yet, get the paint code!

Oh...........that's what you're asking for.

Disregard this post.

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

Hey Revlis I dont know what you need the paint code for but maybe this will help.I needed some paint for my Yamaha outboard and the dealer told me to do to color rite to get this paint so I checked with them and it was a three part deal that was going to about 70 bucks. Way to much for touch up paint. So I took a small piece of it down to a local auto paint store they have this machine that looks at the color and then tells them what to mix for paint. This paint match was perfect.
So I think if you have an auto paint supply store around you they can do the same thing for you.

Good point regarding color matching at a body shop... And thanks for the color right tip... I'll check into that.

Yeah Looks like I'll have to call...

Canada Sales Office
National Sales Office
11603 Groveland Ave.
Whittier, CA 90604
For Info: 661-266-8767
Fax: 661-266-0286
To ORDER CALL 800-736-7980 OR
EMAIL US (include call back number)

East Coast Sales Office:
123 Blaine St.
E. Bangor, PA
For Info: 610-588-7355
Fax: 610-588-1570
To ORDER CALL 800-358-1882 OR
EMAIL US (include call back number)

Rev, I'm not an authority on paint colors, let alone black ones. However, I friend of mine owns a MAACO shop here in Tampa and he says true black is just that.....black!

Anyway, he's painted a couple of pieces for me in black and it's matched my bikes perfectly. He also has a computerized paint color "matcher" if you need a tint "formula".

Or better yet, get the paint code!

Oh...........that's what you're asking for.

Disregard this post.

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
smile.gif
 No sweat H-man..

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082058764 -->

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

Back