A guy named Quasar??

Wow. Never had any problems here. He did my MAP.

Wheeee...love it!
thumb_up.gif

r8

Jason's a great guy. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. He knows Bikes that for sure. I guess a lot of people on SH.org with agendas resent that.

Q is a really good guy.....can ride his a$$ off too, from what I hear, and that's from people I KNOW can ride !!

I have his E-mail if you want it (somewhere) PM me if you do.

Jason is a good guy
thumb_up.gif
 he knows he could work on his tact a little more, but he knows his stuff, if there was 1 min left in the game and i had to bring that 1 guy off the bench who would suprise you, that goto guy would be Quasar.
clap.gif

He's definately a wealth of knowledge and knows his busa stuff.

All you haters try and get a P.H.D. in astrophysics then come back and talk. When it comes to maps and bikes The "Q" is  
superman.gif

I got your back Jason. Anyone got anything else to say negative while he's not here to defend himself is getting
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

All you haters try and get a P.H.D. in astrophysics then come back and talk. When it comes to maps and bikes The "Q" is  
superman.gif

I got your back Jason. Anyone got anything else to say negative while he's not here to defend himself is getting  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Just what I was thinking !!!

This is the reason he LEFT SH.Org

clap.gif

clap.gif

My comment was not meant as any kind of hatred towards him. There is no doubt that he is a very smart individual. The problem I saw with him is he has dificulty when someone dont understand him. He has to understand that sometimes he is like speaking in a foreign language to people that are not on his level.

My comment was not meant as any kind of hatred towards him. There is no doubt that he is a very smart individual. The problem I saw with him is he has dificulty when someone dont understand him. He has to understand that sometimes he is like speaking in a foreign language to people that are not on his level.
You are right about that. If he used the tact that Omar (omlaw) has, then he would definitely be on-point. It's great to be knowledgeable, but you must take into account that some people don't have the same capabilities. The reason I used Omar as an example because that dude put up with all my stupidity when it came to some wiring issues I had last year. He never once complained or acted irritated. He just encouraging me to return to him with more questions if I had them.

Back