A fun story game to play.

I decide to upstage them by eating 4 times as many burritos and tacos and blasting them with my womanly flatulance quicker and more effectively than...

I ask them" Hey doesn't it make you mad when yer tryin to look at H.Org and ya can't cuz cuz you get a 'IKONONBOARD CGI Error Can't connect to my SQL database. Too many connections' " and they say.........

sad.gif

on how to sucessfully convert burrito gas to a usable Busa fuel so he went back to Taco Bell...

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 14 2006,09:42) on how to sucessfully convert burrito gas to a usable Busa fuel so he went back to Taco Bell...
to see if the crunch wrap supreme was really good to go.

While in line he saw...

He gets passed by Relsek and Shanling because their bikes are so much faster, being Black and Purple. Those guys on the pink busas can't really..

figure out how to twist the throttle yet or they would be the fastes color. Until they figure out how to

.... trouble pan was having with the tre. He fixed it, it's installed, and wheelied up to BigD's house with a six pack and a bucket of chicken wings. When the door opened...

a big guy walked in, it was Ben. BigD ran out of gas, again. So...

Back