A fun story game to play.

realized I would smell like cheap Mexican food all the time so I changed my mind and went for a ride. The next thing I know...

I get passed by a black and purple busa which is the fastest color and since I am low on gas I...

went back to Taco Bell and ordered 3 bean burritos, 4 tacos, and a Coke. It was after I wheelied out of the parking lot I realized that...

I was correct, Black and Purple indeed is the fastest color, the '04 LE pink is not nearly as fast. People that ride that bike must be

used to riding behind their husbands hardleys and...

The next "Tre" I see I have to pull over and pee from all of the soda at Taco Bell, after I am going to burn off these chicken strips on my way to

the twisties, which I never ride, as seen by the chicken planks...

that have been wrapped in flour and deep fried. Realizing that Blue/Silver is actually the fastest color, I decide to...

I realized I must be FRIED because Black / Grey is of course the utmost fastest color and then I read a post that said my org T shirt was ready to be ordered in...

that awesome hot pink color that matches Vab's (and Bens) nail polish and eye shadow.

Then, on my way to the corner...

Decked out and he said "I heard that black and purple is the fastest color" and I told him he was correct and he said he needed gas so I told him to go to...

to the grocery store and get the stuff to cook up some burritoes on those Foremans he carrys around with him, and .........

he hung his head in shame. By now it was getting late and I remembered something. What was it? Oh yes........

Black and purple is certainly the fastest color and I wanted to thank...

the suzuki team for again letting us wait and wait and wait on the 07 because when it is revealed....

I'll realize that hanging on to my old '03 is a-okay with me...

So, I head over to the corner where a bunch of Busa riders stink of Taco Bell and...

Back