A few weekend pics

BLACK10

Registered
Just wanted to share a few crappy cell phone pics from this weekend that I took of mine and my best friends bikes. We ride every weekend together:thumbsup:

His bike(white one) is going in tomorrow for a custom tune.
IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Nice pics, BLACK :thumbsup:

Love the super-stealth black paint job, mate....a very dark tint h/light protector would top that off VERY nicely!!!

:beerchug:

Btw, how do you guys feel about some 1340R stickers on a gen II busa? Dumb? I put some on mine but not sure what kinda reaction ill get at bike night

Just wanted to share a few crappy cell phone pics from this weekend that I took of mine and my best friends bikes. We ride every weekend together:thumbsup:

OMG.. Breaux Bridge? Small world. One of my good friends.. Lisa Breaux (and her husaband) owns a gym in Breaux Bridge!

Long drive.. boring bridge... but pretty cool place.

:welcome:

Btw, how do you guys feel about some 1340R stickers on a gen II busa? Dumb? I put some on mine but not sure what kinda reaction ill get at bike night

Who cares what others think, it is a 1340. I ordered black decals for mine last year and the set came with both, so I put the 1340's on. I like them. I've also gotten alot of questions about them, apparently alot of people don't know that the engine was changed in 08. So it's a bike community service to educate folks.:laugh:
And the ZX14 is actually a 1350cc, so we're fighting false advertising!

SDC10946.jpg

A bunch of a haters will hate, but thats what they do. Ill like the clean black look ya got goin now, but if ya put decals, truth in advertising:thumbsup:

Who cares what others think, it is a 1340. I ordered black decals for mine last year and the set came with both, so I put the 1340's on. I like them. I've also gotten alot of questions about them, apparently alot of people don't know that the engine was changed in 08. So it's a bike community service to educate folks.:laugh:
And the ZX14 is actually a 1350cc, so we're fighting false advertising!

those look sweet!

i don't care what other think, i just didn't know if it was faux pas or not with other busa owners.

here is what i have on the bike now. I like them and they are in the same script as all my business cards and website. if anyone wants decals like this i can do them in pretty much any color or font.

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

Back