A few things left over from the wreck.

Zoinks!

Registered
I know this isn't the classifieds, but I figured I'd just mention them in here since this gets more traffic. If you're interested in any of the items listed, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the classified ad. If the mods have an issue with this post, go ahead and delete it. Not trying to start any trouble.

Things I have available:

Lowering links (stock, 2" drop, 3" drop) SOLD
Rear seat
Grab bar
Motobatt battery about 3 months old. Been kept on the tender.
Windshield with a couple scuff marks
Gas tank prop rod
Might be willing to sell the tool kit for the right price

Again, I'm not doing any business in this thread. If you're interested in anything listed PM me and I'll send you a link for the classified ad.

I know this isn't the classifieds, but I figured I'd just mention them in here since this gets more traffic. If you're interested in any of the items listed, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the classified ad. If the mods have an issue with this post, go ahead and delete it. Not trying to start any trouble.

Things I have available:

Rear seat SOLD
Grab bar
Gas tank prop rod
Wolo bad boy air horn

Again, I'm not doing any business in this thread. If you're interested in anything listed PM me and I'll send you a link for the classified ad.

Updated list.

I want the rear seat if it wil fit an 05.Will send paypal.

Thanks

It's sold. Check the updated list. I had to just quote the original post cause I couldn't edit anymore. But again, please PM with interest in items.
Posted via Mobile Device

I paid for the seat yesterday around 130 pm
And I got it already :)

Super fast shipping

Thanks brother :)

Saturday here I come !!!!

Lowering links, rear seat, and horn are sold. Everything else is still available. Here's an updated list..

Rear seat SOLD
Grab bar
Gas tank prop rod
Wolo bad boy air horn SOLD

Back