A few Pics from the ride Saturday.

Busa_70461

Registered
Gas station On HWY607.

100_1196.jpg

GULFPORT. Nice day at the beach.

100_1198.jpg

Ryan(KRUZIN) and James Admiring the bikes.

100_1197.jpg

James, you guys were over here this weekend. Dayum man we were up in Hattiesburg all weekend, that sucks we would have loved to ride with you guys. I thought you were going to the get together over in New Orleans.

3 sexy looking Busa's in the beach parking lot and you couldn't pullat least 1 tight tiny bikini for a poser shot??? wth still nice very cool pics:thumbsup::thumbsup: but I nice bikini model on them would take it to another lvl:whistle:

3 sexy looking Busa's in the beach parking lot and you couldn't pullat least 1 tight tiny bikini for a poser shot??? wth still nice very cool pics:thumbsup::thumbsup: but I nice bikini model on them would take it to another lvl:whistle:

It's a little chilly here for Bikinis right now.....

James, you guys were over here this weekend. Dayum man we were up in Hattiesburg all weekend, that sucks we would have loved to ride with you guys. I thought you were going to the get together over in New Orleans.

We were going to go to New Orleans but they had limited space and you had to register first and then pay to get in. I did call your cell that afternoon when we made our first stop. We'll do it again before it gets too cold. I'll give you a holla.

Back