A few mods and a Dyno Tune

beerchug.gif
looks great

Thanks and all I can say is
beerchug.gif
...Bro,your welcomed here anytime,and DOC said he hopes you enjoyed your stay...Take Care....

Thanks PD, I gotta tell ya, the numbers do not tell the whole story, the bike feels tottally different, I rode for about 4 hours yesterday again and picking up the throttle through the corners when on it hard is wayyyy more confidence inspiring, there was a big hiccup in richness there before that did not lend me a lot of confidence. Now it is so smooth that my darkies are starting to show.
cool.gif
. I love that change to a 42 tooth rear as well, gives that extra snap without sacrificing too much in the way of rpm when your cruising back home. It is funny how a little thing like just getting out there and doing a litlle work on the bike kicks the love affair back into full song.
thumb_up.gif

NICE!!!

I had contemplated chopping my can down - maybe not in HALF, but take off about 1/3rd of it... How much louder did it make it? I don't really want it "piss off the neighbors loud", but I don't like how loooooooooong the can is now.

Those are some NICE numbers! Gotta love Akra
cool.gif

Good Job Daniel!

Back