A Few Indy Pics..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Not the best in the world I admit but.. From my seat in Stand H, first 2 on Saturday, and the rest during the race as the rain was starting..

A biiig place!..
MotoGP9-121314-08006.jpg

MotoGP9-121314-08007.jpg

The first lap.. Dovizioso, Hayden, Stoner, Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, & Spies..
MotoGP9-121314-08034.jpg

Rossi has passed Nicky for the lead, wind is blowing and the rain is starting to come down hard, race will be called soon..
MotoGP9-121314-08037.jpg

Jorge Lorenzo is up front chewing on Nicky's rear and this is the rest of the front finishing field. Stoner(4th), Dovizioso, and top Zuk finisher Ben Spies..
MotoGP9-121314-08038.jpg

Hope you all like 'em.
The race for me was a total and undescribable BLAST! If you've never heard a MotoGP bike in anger, you are missing one of the motorcycle world's great wonders. It'll be there for at least 3 more years, do whatever you have to do to get there, it's not that expensive and the track has it's **** together about getting people in and out, quick and easy. Worth every penny and the effort it takes. Yes, I'm raving but I can still hear that sound and smell the race gas..
1100+ miles on my Busa this weekend, just got home at 3:30, jeez I'm sunburned and tired.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thankyou for the pics, amazing how far they still lean even in the wet

I will get to one of those races someday! Thanks for sharing.

Back