12. John HOPKINS (Kawasaki), Bridgestone, 2:02.225
13. Colin EDWARDS (Yamaha), Michelin, 2:02.263
14. Marco MELANDRI (Ducati), Bridgestone, 2:02.451
15. Kousuke AKIYOSHI (Suzuki), Bridgestone, 2:02.688
16. Loris CAPIROSSI (Suzuki), Bridgestone, 2:03.235
17. Randy DE PUNIET (Honda), Michelin, 2:03.396
18. Dani PEDROSA (Honda), Bridgestone, 2:04.078
19. James TOSELAND (Yamaha), Michelin, 2:04.896

as well as a good result. well, thanx to the red-flagged ended race. Lorenzo would've easily gotten 2nd had the race gone the distance. Lorenzo was already settin' up for the pass.

A lot of what ifs in that race. Spies looked ready to pass Stoner and Dovioso there at the end. Doubt things wouold have ended up much different but its fun to speculate! :laugh:

as well as a good result. well, thanx to the red-flagged ended race. Lorenzo would've easily gotten 2nd had the race gone the distance. Lorenzo was already settin' up for the pass.

For FP2 he is down to 7th...I want him to do well, but this has been a bad year for him :(

A lot of what ifs in that race. Spies looked ready to pass Stoner and Dovioso there at the end. Doubt things wouold have ended up much different but its fun to speculate! :laugh:

Yes it is. :thumbsup: If Spies didn't have that visor fogging problem, who knows where he would've finished. But I can't wait to see him in WSBK next year. If he gets Nitro Nori Haga's Yamaha seat next year, I already see championship contender. :beerchug:

On the one hand I will be a bit Disappointed to see him go to WSBK period. I firmly believe this kid belongs in MotoGP now! But on the other hand it is a brilliant move by Yamaha to snag him to help them develop the 09 R1 into a contender. Spies knows how to set up a bike for sure! If you look back at the Beginning of this season Spies was busy winning races with the new Showa fork while Mladin struggled with it. It wasn't until Mat switched back to last years fork that he started winning races again. Haga will be tough on the Ducati for certain but if Spies can get along with the new team it will be game on.

Yes it is. :thumbsup: If Spies didn't have that visor fogging problem, who knows where he would've finished. But I can't wait to see him in WSBK next year. If he gets Nitro Nori Haga's Yamaha seat next year, I already see championship contender. :beerchug:

Back